How Coaching & Consulting Works
How We Will Work Together
Caregivers’ Coaching and Consulting provides help and support to caregivers from the comfort of your own home. After a free consultation, by phone, we will determine if our caregiving services are right for you, and if so, we will schedule regular phone, Skype, or FaceTime sessions together. Family caregivers find our services helpful in addressing caregiving issues such as burnout, stress, and emotional needs while implementing caregiving strategies to meet their personal needs and improve their overall caregiving experience.
How Does Caregiver Coaching & Consulting Work?
Our work together will focus 100% on you.
What do you need?
What are your fears, desires, challenges, and ideas?
I provide essential care and customized support to Caregivers by focusing on your unique needs and individual value, which results in creating a much more positive and uplifting Caregiving experience for you and the people you love and care for.
The relationship between a coach and client is Co-Creative, meaning that we are equals and both have an active role. I am not a therapist, or counselor. I am a trained coach and consultant, using honed communication skills to support you as an objective and caring partner. Together we create more power for you to effect meaningful change in your life and a better caregiving experience for you and your loved-one.
*Be committed to move toward positive change.
I realize caregivers often have more duties than daylight and want to respect your limited time.
– Each session, bring a specific need, challenge, or goal to our session (your agenda).
- Please call into every session on time.
- Make a sincere commitment to honesty in our sessions.
- Be open and willing to make and fulfill personal commitments of your choosing..
- Have an open heart and mind to receive kind, respectful, honest feedback.
– Come to your session as centered and ready to engage as possible.
– Give me feedback in the moment about your coaching experience — what works, as well as what does not.
*I promise to be respectful, honest, open, and non-judgmental.
– As your coach, I will listen closely to you, respond to what I hear and ask questions. If I hear something in your voice or language that sparks an intuitive thought, I’m likely to ask you about it. Often, it is the small moments that bring about BIG changes and if I’m not on target, just tell me. I’m not attached to being right. I will, at times present new perspectives, help you identify limiting beliefs, and challenge you to expand your thinking.
– At the end of the session, if you do not mention what actions you are ready to take, I will make a coach request. I may ask you to stretch yourself in order to deepen the work done in the sessions by writing, or taking some other action. Of course you are free to negotiate, accept or decline.
As your coach, I will really listen and hear you; then I will ask thought-provoking questions intended to help you uncover, discover, and explore your own insights, solutions, and personal potential. As a consultant, I may offer suggestions or ideas for you to consider, however, any suggestions are simply suggestions. I believe in your inner strength, resilience, and knowledge about what you need to make your caregiving experience the best it can possibly be for you as well as the person you love and care for.
– I offer several different pricing options in the form of Caregivers’ Coaching & Consulting Packages which are listed on our website and should be paid prior to the beginning of each month of service.
– I offer several different payment options. You may use on-line banking, WF Sure Pay or PayPal. If you would rather send a check, please email me for an address.
– Please budget for this investment.
– Under certain circumstances, it may be possible to obtain financial assistance so please don’t hesitate to ask.
– Please call me at 702-706-4707 (unless provided with an alternate number) at the designated time for our scheduled sessions. In months with 5 scheduled days, the fifth day with be taken off.
– If you call in and don’t get an answer, please call back after one full minute as I might be finishing up a call with another client. Please do not just leave a message.
Ways You Can Get More From Your Coaching Experience
*Be prepared for our time together.
– Make our coaching sessions a priority by come to every session with a specific agenda – a clear understanding of what you’d like to take away from the session. Being HEARD & UNDERSTOOD may be enough some days.
– Do your best to do your work between sessions & complete what you agree to do. Use what you learn.
– Be open-minded, try new approaches and be willing to experiment.
– Be willing to change your beliefs and patterns IF they do not serve you anymore.
Between sessions, if you have questions, a brief update, or want to bounce some ideas around, please contact me by email, remembering to keep these contacts succinct and in accordance with the coaching package you’ve purchased. If it seems like it will be better served as session material, I’ll suggest that. I realize sometimes it just feels good to vent. That’s OK.
Schedule Changes/Vacation/Business Trips
We will choose a regular time for our sessions and this will be your time slot. If something must change temporarily or permanently, I will be happy to work that out with you.
Please give our call high priority and arrange your schedule to honor our agreed upon time. If you must reschedule our call, I ask you to give me 24 hours notice or let me know as soon as you are able. I may not be able to reschedule cancelled appointments and will not reschedule no call/no shows unless there has been a true emergency. If you have appointments, or other activities scheduled that will conflict with our sessions, please notify me of these as soon as you have an itinerary and we will discuss when to reschedule. I will do the same with you if it becomes necessary.